anyone have review for "eden bodywork peppermint tea tree shampoo"?

• 1 Post By adthomas

I seen this at the local sallys store when i was out shopping for hair stuff. i picked it up and then seen my staple (shea moister retention shampoo) there is no comparison so i went with what i know works. But i am still curious about this product, ingredients look CG friendly.
please share. thanks
hair type: 4a VERY dense

hair goal
= WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil

2. "Being natural must be the new crack cus im hooked!!"

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is
perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

www.fotki.com/dee-nature-619

When I was in college I used the conditioner it was nice. I don't know if the ingredients are still the same though because it seemed like it disappeared around 2009 and reappeared 1-2 years ago
Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
BC: December 19, 2009
Products: Whatever works!
I tried it, it was decent. I'm not big on shampoos though. I think I did a video on it last year.
I like it pretty well. I got a sample of the shampoo and condish. The shampoo really gets everything out which I need but it is a little drying. I bought my friend the shampoo and condish for her birthday and she loved it for her scalp issues. I prefer the condish because it still gives that tingle for getting gunk off my scalp but w/o the dryness.
dee-nature likes this.
"A life without fame can be a good life, but fame without a life is no life at all." - Clive Davis