CurlTalk

CurlTalk (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/)
-   4 (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/4/)
-   -   Pre-whipped butter online??? (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/4/153758-pre-whipped-butter-online.html)

Gmo 01-09-2013 09:13 PM

Pre-whipped butter online???
 
Could someone recommend me a site that has pre-whipped butters online for purchase??? I've been mixing my own, but wanna try out what someone else has made.

Rusycurly 01-10-2013 08:47 AM

Try tastikiss. Her butters smell great!

hippychic 01-10-2013 02:26 PM

almost everybody and their mama has a whipped butter product for sale:confused2:

i've only used kbb and komaza (way, way, back). i make and love my own now. :D

ricotdorothy 01-10-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippychic (Post 2099568)
almost everybody and their mama has a whipped butter product for sale:confused2:

i've only used kbb and komaza (way, way, back). i make and love my own now. :D

We must swap recipes... I am going to prepare my own little mix this weekend. I will report back with the deets:headbang:.

MrsComboCurlz 01-11-2013 09:38 PM

On my hit list for 2013 is Sare's Naturals! She has an Etsy store, her products look AweSome...I haven't bitten yet...but i'm gonna! ;D
Link below:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SaresNatura..._shop_redirect

mcheryce 01-11-2013 09:49 PM

I bought some bake shop butters online. Liked the key lime butter but the vanilla cream (or whatever its called I know its vanilla something) is too hard. I'm gonna use it up so I'm not wasteful though. I like how the smell lingers all day. That's the only butter I've ever purchased online. Her recs are to use it while dripping wet after shower. I'd like one I can use on my kids in the morning on dry skin. So I'll be watching this thread.

hippychic 01-12-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcheryce (Post 2100409)
I bought some bake shop butters online. Liked the key lime butter but the vanilla cream (or whatever its called I know its vanilla something) is too hard. I'm gonna use it up so I'm not wasteful though. I like how the smell lingers all day. That's the only butter I've ever purchased online. Her recs are to use it while dripping wet after shower. I'd like one I can use on my kids in the morning on dry skin. So I'll be watching this thread.

if u have a hand mixer, whip it more to soften it

mcheryce 01-12-2013 07:43 PM

Ooh! Good idea. I thought i needed to add some oil or something and was afraid I'd ruin it. [/QUOTE]
if u have a hand mixer, whip it more to soften it[/QUOTE]

adthomas 01-12-2013 09:33 PM

I use whipped SB from a company called Natural Me. I bought it at a hair show but I think they take orders on line. My hair really loves it and now I'm interested in other whipped butters. I was looking on Etsy but most of the ones that weren't super expensive have coconut oil.

Gmo 01-16-2013 03:34 PM

I reallly like that etsy site, I think I might end up ordering something from there. Thanks for the link!

MrsComboCurlz 01-17-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gmo (Post 2102937)
I reallly like that etsy site, I think I might end up ordering something from there. Thanks for the link!

See, I'm tryin tah tell yah...:toothy4:
Your very welcome...


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com