Tools - fantail comb, pick, hair dryer or blow dryer with diffuser
Products - Kiehl shamppo and conditioner, pomade, and Kiehl Cream with Silk Groom
1. Shampoo and condition hair
2. Apply pomade to entire head. Use dime to quarter size depending on thickness of your hair.
3. Use an angle comb, start at the nape of the neck and make horizontal and vertical parts for each coil.
4. Next start part above the ear on the right side of the head making parts diagonally abd combing to the temple.
5. Continue on left side exactly the same way. Rows will eventually cross.
6. At the crown part of the head part horizontally. Clip. Then coil each section until you reach the front hairline.
7 sit under dyer 25 minutes or blow with diffuser until completely dry.
8 Seperate the coils by stretching the ends and spliting coils up the middle with a fantail comb or your pinkie finger to create two coils.
9. Using a pick, place at the base of the hair, right off the scalp and lightly lift hair for more volume.
10. Apply gloss or oil or moisturizer such as Kiehl's Cream with Silk Groom