Looking for DevaCurl Reviews

Any of their products, but specifically, Angell or ArcAngell gels. I am looking for products to work with the wash n' go style.

Thanks!
Hi there! I work in a Deva certified salon in Studio City, Ca. We LOVE Deva products and definitely recommend them highly. The gels are fabulous! I especially love the Angell. Also, the system works best if you use all of the products together. So be sure to get the No-poo, One condition, and B-lieve in (leave in conditioner) too. Use the B-lieve in first, then the gel, (applied generously) and scrunch with paper towels or an old t-shirt. And voila! Perfect curls!

Hope this helps!

I use Angell and Set it Free -- not together. Angell I use over a leave-in (not Devacurl). Set it Free I scrunch into dry next day hair to fluff and revive.
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
I'd like to keep the great reviews going but I'm afraid DevaCurl didn't work for me. I tried Mister Right, Set It Free and the Low Poo. It was like "poo" in my hair. lol. Check out the swap board if you want to try it. There's a few Deva products on there right now. You can try it for a discounted price as opposed to going out paying full price for an item you may not like.
3c-4a; Protein Sensitive(forms of wheat, keratin, soy and anything "hydrolyzed"). My hair hates coconut oil and jojoba oil(sometimes).
http://photobucket.com/teshon PW: crazycurls
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/teshonandfamily
I felt Angell was too thin/light for my hair. ArcAngell is heavier works better but still not HG material

rockin' to the tune of her own beat...

Thanks for the reviews. I think I will put DevaCurl on my list on products to try, but it is not at the top. I want to check out some others like Qhemet Biologics and Oyin Handmade first.
I have to say, I loved the way the DevaCurl Angell gel worked on my hair. I have type 3b shoulder length hair and after towel drying my hair, I put in about two handfuls (half dollar sized) of gel and distributed throughout my hair, parted, and let air dry. Worked wonderfully!

HOWEVER, there is something in the product that gives me an allergic reaction of hives/break outs everywhere on my face my hair touched. I used this product for 3 months before figuring out that the product was causing the allergic reaction/breakouts but once I stopped using it, they cleared right up so I think there is a component in the DevaCurl line that I'm allergic to. Sad, because I love the way my hair looks when I use it!

Does anyone know of a styling product that is similar to DevaCurl Angell? I have used Paul Mitchell's Sculpting Foam and CatWalk's Curl's Rock products before but nothing gives me the great curl definition and softness like DevaCurl. Any suggestions would be great! Thank you!
I tried Heaven in Hair, their deep conditioner, and I was pretty pleased with it. EXCEPT FOR THE PRICE TAG. Seriously, I've found two deep conditioners both less than half the price of Heaven in Hair that work as well if not better than Heaven in Hair and one is cone free!

Last relaxer: August 2008
Big Chop: December 2008/January 2009

Blog: Alice in Nappyland
i can get these products locally. any other reviews?
LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
hippy do you have to ask?

Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

[/B]
Originally Posted by empressri
thanks
i'm gonna check those out

Arc Angell worked ok, one conditioner and no poo worked ok also nothing special.

Shampoos: Ion Hard Water Shampoo
Conditioners: Curl Junkie
Stylers: As I Am Smoothing Gel, Jane Carter Incredible Curls, Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter, Hairveda Whipped Gelly
Moisturizers: Camille Rose Moisture Milk, Camille Rose Fresh Curl
Leave-Ins: KBB Sweet Ambrosia
Pomades: Hairveda Almond Glaze
I tried the deva set me up & it was too light & 2 damn expensive for the small lil ration size it came in. gotta love ulta & their return policy!
I love what these products did for my hair after I finally learned what sulfate shampoos were and why NOT to use them. However, I absolutely detest the scent, so much so that I will have to find another product...especially after someone asked me why my office smelled like a hospital.