Hi ladies, I was writing a post about this wash and go updo I did this morning, and I thought of posting it here as well and sharing more hair styles here. We talk about hair care a lot, but share very little on styles (unless I completely missed the posts).
I'll start! Here are 2 updos that I've done with instructions. They are fairly easy to achieve.
Wash and go Updo
Here’s what I did:
- I misted (literally) my hair this morning. My hair was not damp or wet, just misted (if that makes sense).
- Leave the top and front sections out. They will form your tendrils.
- Gather the back of your hair in a medium or large hair clipdepending on hair volume and length. I used a large clip.
- Use some of the loose hair at the top to cover the clip. Use your hair pins to keep the hair in place.
- Play with the front section to get the hair looking its best. I did not use a part this morning. You can’t see any separation for the front or back areas.
Here's my video showing how I did the twist updo: http://www.textureplayground.com/blog/?p=1829
So go ahead ladies, share your styles with instructions for us.