Bee Mine product reviews

Posts: n/a
I know that there is a thread here somewhere, but I couldn't find it. Has anyone tried the shampoo? conditioner? hair milk? hair moisturizer?

Thinking about getting samples and the oil free growth serum.
I wanna know also especially about the curly butter.

Shampoos: Ion Hard Water Shampoo
Conditioners: Curl Junkie
Stylers: As I Am Smoothing Gel, Jane Carter Incredible Curls, Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter, Hairveda Whipped Gelly
Moisturizers: Camille Rose Moisture Milk, Camille Rose Fresh Curl
Leave-Ins: KBB Sweet Ambrosia
Pomades: Hairveda Almond Glaze
I've never tried those products, but I read a review a few days ago on the shampoo, conditioner and curly butter...
Here's the link if you wanna check it out:

Hair type: 4a/b, low porosity, coarse, medium density
Products: Terressentials Mud Wash, DB Peach Kernal Hair Milk, Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner, Coconut Oil
Here's the link if you wanna check it out:

Originally Posted by dariequeen
thanks for the link!
I have a couple vids up on the Bee Mine products. I love everything accept the conditioner. It has to much protein in it for my hair and my hair hates avocado so that conditioner is a no go but the milk, curly butter and moisturizer are awesome.

Don't like it, just keep walkin!!

I bought the moisturizer, curly butter, and the moisturizing spritz. I haven't tried the curly butter yet but I like the moisturizer and the moisturizing spritz. The only drawback to the spritz is the smell, it doesn't smell the greatest.
Posts: n/a
thanks everyone. I've decided against trying her stuff because her shipping is too much. I get really pissed off when you can send priority mail flat rate for 4.95 and you charge 11.95! That's BS. I'm going to start complaining to companies about their high shipping rates. Maybe if we all start voicing our displeasure, they will get the message and lower their rates.
Originally Posted by lovestosamba
I agree with this, they jack up the shipping prices so they can make extra money. I especailly notice this with companies that sell their products at a cheaper price. Like with Afroveda, my stuff could've been sent in a flat rate box for $10.95 but instead I get charged almost $16 for shipping.

Shampoos: Ion Hard Water Shampoo
Conditioners: Curl Junkie
Moisturizers: Camille Rose Moisture Milk, Camille Rose Fresh Curl
Leave-Ins: KBB Sweet Ambrosia
Pomades: Hairveda Almond Glaze
Dammit another ntaural line to try!!! Good thing they're not on the ground! I agree LTS- high shipping in unacceptable. I will turn a product down b/c of that BS. There was a time when I really wanted to try Komaza but the shipping was too high. After I researched the ingredients, I decided against them anyway. But that really bothered me.

Originally Posted by MixedUpCurlyChick
youtube video reviews. And I am now allergic to Afroveda shikakai oil so I was looking for a non-oil hair growth serum. I may still try that but not her other stuff. Besides I realized that her conditioner does not have my favorite ingredient, BMTS. without that my hair does not detangle.
Originally Posted by lovestosamba
Do you mean the small flat rate box? That box is tiny! Most hair products won't fit in that box, but she could use the medium flat rate box.
Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin

Originally Posted by MixedUpCurlyChick
Originally Posted by lovestosamba
Oh ok...interesting. I had great results with Darcy's detangling milk and it has BTMS.
The medium flat rate starts around $11-$12 so she would still be paying around the same amount for her shipping. You could contact her and ask if she could ship by Parcel instead of priority. It will save you some money on shipping but take a little longer.

Originally Posted by CoilsKinksCurls
How is her oil free serum working for you? Does your head stil itch when you use it? That concerns me. Did you try the spritz yet?
Originally Posted by CoilsKinksCurls
Yea, I felt the same way about shipping rates; I thought they were all way too high and I was getting ripped off. However, my mom ships me stuff a lot, and every time she does I have to hear about how Priority Mail rates for boxes now start at like, $9-10. If you live further away from the shipper it's also going to be more, and most of my products end up being shipped across the country.
BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
YouTube

Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
Originally Posted by ellepixie
Well the owner lives in the county next to me and every order that I have done(5 now) has cost me 5.50-6.50 depending on how much I buy. Qhemet lives in the same county and if I wanted that shipped it was the same price.

But either way maybe ask if there's other options.....she's obviously willing to do what she can for her customers.
Last relaxer: January 08

BC: December 08

First and only time going natural
Holy Grails
*Terressential Pure Earth Hair Wash*Curl Junkie Deep Fix* Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion* Tresemme Naturals(Moisture)* Vo5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Poo/Elucence Moisture Balancing Poo* Komaza Care Jojoba Hemp* Oyin Burnt Sugar

FOTKI!

Follow me on Twitter! muffinator22
Posts: n/a
I went ahead and ordered the oil free serum. the shipping was 4.95 plus I used the discount code. so all in all a good deal. I'll give a review when I use it.
Originally Posted by lovestosamba
Where the oil free serum on the website?

I agree about shipping. I have $38 in my shopping cart at Komaza. By the time they add tax (I'm in CA) and shipping it was going to be $54. Umm. No. 50% of my product price in shipping and tax? It was like $12 for shipping...you can ship priority to me for $6 tops (no flat rate needed). Instate rates are cheap. I just shipped 3 lbs to someone by L.A. and it was $5.81 total. So that $12? YES if it's going cross country in a flat rate..otherwise if you use paypal shipping its cheaper. If you go to the post office its way expensive.
FIA 2c/3aFi

Done experimenting! Loving Spiral Solutions products!

Blog: http://thewavytales.blogspot.com/
It itches for like the first 5 minutes then it stops. Remmber that I have a scalp condiiton so that could very well just be how my scalp is reacting ot it. I like the serum though!

Don't like it, just keep walkin!!

She has 2 new shampoo bars out and a Valentines Day sale that runs till the 14th! I bought the oil free serum and the new poo bars.