Redcat, will it firm my neck? I'm in serious need of a mini-face lift. I'm starting to look like a turkey! Gobble gobble!

It will help, but I think we need to be realistic when using anti-aging products...there's only just so much a topical product can do. It can't replace surgery. I plan to use topicals for as much and as long as I can, but I'm still planning the neck-lift surgery too.

I use PSF DMAE on my neck, and it does firm it, but I notice the biggest firming difference around my eyes.
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
Has anyone here tried the PSF BrowTox or Botox? I'm tempted. I have had deep burroughs on my forehead since I was a teenager (I have a very dramatic personality and my face really shows it). I tried Victoria Principals's line with Airgireline and wasn't impressed. I noticed the PSF BrowTox contains Airgireline. I've thought about getting some Botox injections but I heard that if you don't keep them up, your face starts drooping worse than before. RCW, have you tried Botox?
KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.