View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 08:55 AM   #3
Ember

Default Thanks!

Thanks so much for your reply. One of my housemates has curly hair and we are going in on the Jessicurl pack with 8 full size products for like $80. Her hair is more coarse and thicker than mine, so she'll probably take the Shea stuff and the heavier curl enhancer, can't remember the name. I'll try the cleansing cream, Aloeba, and Gelebration.

So the dry frizzy thing didn't go away with the EO rosemary and mint stuff. My new system is using the rosemary and mind conditioner, mixed with water and a couple of drops of shampoo on my scalp, and then using the EO honey and chamomille conditioner. I leave the conditioner on for five minutes or so, rinse it out completely, and then after the shower and squeeze dry, I spray some diluted honey and chamomille as a leave in. I've gotten rid of the Garnier and now I use a little bit of KMS Curl Up, scrunch and dry with a diffuser, and then some DRHG diluted with water and vegetable glycerine to a really thin consistency. So far, so good! The two gels are so heavy for me, I have to dilute them, so I'm looking forward to trying the Jessicurl.

Love!
Ember
Ember is offline   Reply With Quote