Old 01-02-2008, 09:02 PM   #1037
jsocurleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajidahk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlynikki View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsocurleigh View Post
I did my second henna today, and since the first time I had stained hands from playing in my hair afterward, I made sure I rinsed and scrubbed every single particle out this time with gloves.

Yet here I am with orange hands and fingernails I know it goes away in a few days but this is sooooo annoying!

Does anyone else have this problem?
Yep. It's actually kinda funny because people that don't know you may mistake you for an ol' school smoker.
I can't do anything about my fingertips, but I paint my fingernails to hide the orange tint.

I got this from the hennaforhair forum after i stained my nails. Catherine posted that if you stain your hands and finernails with henna, soak them in hydrogen peroxide until the stain disappears. I found that this works getting rid of henna stains on fabrics too. HTH

Wordddddddd Hydrogen peroxide? Thanks!!!! Sucks that I'm fresh out at the moment but I'll get some tomorrow

LOL@ Old school smoker... I wish I could wear nail polish on weekdays, but my profession causes that to be a waste of time, it chips to fast from all the hand washing.

Thanks for the compliment Lovin... we're on the same henna schedule! But this last time my bang was so straight it looked like it was blown dry with a comb attachment I gotta pump the brakes!

4a*reformed PJ* mixologist*twistologist*extremely hair obsessed
Twitter/@JayeEllis
jsocurleigh is offline   Reply With Quote