View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 01:53 AM   #2038
riotkitty

You all never bothered to hear my side, never bothered to know a damn thing about me. Just thought of me as some slut. I don't know why I bothered with any of it, shoulda just stayed in the EP at my parents an never gone through college meeting any of you damn losers that are STILL there living in that stupid little town doing nothing but getting stoned and fat. You all think you are the only "free thinkers" in Las Cruces, yet you all join on each others bandwagon.

Marc and Vic, **** you you think you are such hot **** being from New Jesery. Here's a news flash, no one outside of Cruces cares.

Emma and Lucas, you guys enjoy milking your talent, cause outside of the safe realm of academia, no one cares.

Gerritt, I liked you, a lot. But you had to be in with the in crowd didn't you. You're a phony, theres a reason the girls liked Nick and not you.

Nick, your are a genius and you were too stubborn to let yourself see it. I gave it all up for one night with you, and you'll never know, you'll never know how beautiful one girl thought you were. Now your are a loser raising a kid thats not even yours, but your (probably ex)bestfriend's. Have fun being trash.

Judith, being rail thin doesn't make you hot, and I know you ate in class just to hide your eating disorder.

Steve, oh Steve, how someone can "be" with someone, share her body with someone for 6 months and come out a total stranger to them is fascinating. I was just a character to you, you never loved me. I tried to love you, but in the end I didn't even know you. The good that I saw still haunts me...that is until I remember that you are a ****ing thief. My brother should've kicked your ass when he had the chance, I would gladly pinned you to the floor for him. No wonder random people hate you. But you get off on it, don't you. More material for you to write about. Screw you and your fat girlfriend. I can't believe she's dumb enough to still be with you, she must be the same delusional loser you are, either that or the fact that your family who steals from the dying and doesn't insure their employees are filthy rich and she sees you a nice future wallet. You used to talk about your first future divorce. Have fun when she takes all your future inheritance.
Rinse out/Leave in: MB with apricot kernel and jojoba oils added
Protein Treatment: MB Conditioner for Thinning Hair, IAgirl's protien treatment
Style: MB Gel mixed with LOTD Aloe Vera Gelly

2b-c, need lots of moisture, likes protein in moderation.
riotkitty is offline   Reply With Quote