View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 09:00 AM   #4
Amneris

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlieGlamourGirlie View Post
It seems as though Luke is really spitting up more than usual. It happens right after and well after feedings. He's not fussy about it and just keeps grooving afterwards, but I'm wondering if there's a way to circumvent this. I'm sure a little spit up is fine, but we're talking spitting up about 4 times after a feeding.

He's a glutton - fast eater and really chows, so I'm sure this has something to do with it.
JJ was like that, and still is once in a while. He gulps my milk down like nobody's business! Holding him up and still after a feed (no bouncing) for about half an hour helped a lot - and burping him really well, then making sure he had on a bib and I had a burp cloth for any messes that still happened. JJ didn't fuss about it and has gained a ton of weight consistently, so I don't think it was a big problem, just messy. The doctor said spitting up was nothing to worry about but projectile vomiting, where it sprays out suddenly and with force and lands at a distance from the baby, can be a problem.

Amneris is offline   Reply With Quote