I've been wanting to try Meow cosmetics for a while now. At first I was loving the selection. But now that I am actually preparing to buy some I find it really overwhelming. I have never found a foundation that you really matched, some that came close, but you could still really tell that I was wearing it, to the point that people were commenting on it.

I think I'm a cool, but all the cool colors in the description has stuff that doesn't apply to me. I even went through all the descriptions and every single one has something that doesn't apply to me, or I am unsure of. I have no clue where to even start looking, short of ordering 3 or 4 shades from each category.

And I am so unknowledgable about make-up, but I am trying to learn. I have no clue which level of coverage to buy. I want to order pretty much everything I will need in 1 shot once I pick the colors. I have no clue if I need primer, what bronzer, glow, and finishing powders are, the blushes seem awfully bright and intimidating, (I have never figured out how to pick and apply blush either, but am trying to learn). I have no clue which brushes to buy, and what to use for what. I barely understand how to apply regular make-up properly if at all, so I am completely clueless about applying mineral make-up. And I'm worried about it having an odor, I've always couldn't get over the smell of liquid foundation, and it drives me nuts.

Okay, whining over for now. I don't really expect anyone to be able to help me, I just need cry and whine a bit. I think I might make DH go buy me a make-up for dummies book.