Sorry if this has been posted about before. I tried searching the forum but the search engine ignores words of three characters such as "365," and searching for "everyday value" or "herbal mint" or "whole foods" wasn't terribly helpful.

So 365 Everyday Value is the generic/store brand of Whole Foods. These items tend to actually be pretty reasonably priced, as opposed to everything else in the store.

I found the Herbal Mint conditioner on sale today during my lunch break for $3.29 for 16 oz. I haven't tried it for real yet, but I squirted out a little bit and stuck it in my hair. It seems thinner than I am used to (*cough* evil Pantene) but it did seem to go on pretty slick. Smells nice and minty!

Anyone with an opinion on this conditioner?

The ingredients are: water, ceteraryl alcohol, PEG-40 castor oil, stearalkonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, benzyl alcohol, glycerin, dehydroacetic acid, sodium citrate, panthenol, chamomile extract, tocopherol, aloe barbadensis, lavender, thyme, rosemary, peppermint, spearmint.

The labelling makes a big deal about not having any "parabens," whatever those are.