View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 09:05 PM   #5
FrizzBgone

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlygreek View Post
In my quest for a silicone-free hair product, I came across a thread on nc.com in which one of the members said that MOP-C was the closest thing to Curls Rock that she had found. I about peed myself because no silicone-free product had stood up to my beloved Curls Rock. I by chance stumbled across it at Bath and Body Works, and I was not going to pass up a chance to try it out.

I think I'm in love. As soon as I put it in my hands, I knew it was different than the other natural products I had tried. It had a very similar consistency to Curls Rock, which I know is what my hair needs. My coarse 3a hair does not respond well to gels or mousses, and most silicone-free curl cremes are too light and don't give me any hold. (ex. Biotera Curl Creme)

My hair isn't fully dry yet, but I can tell it is responding the same way as it did with Curls Rock. I have no frizz (which I would by now with other stuff), and I am a bit crunchy, but I can scrunch that right out.

I am so excited!! If I get second day hair from this stuff.. it might be my HG!
Hooray
I know that I mentioned Mop-C curl defining cream being similar to Curls Rock ... I used to use that in my silicone days as well. I am been raving about this product since I got a freebie from nc.com and was hoping that other curlies would have some success with it.

Is it not the most amazing product you've ever tried !!!

After I got the freebie, I went into a panic, because I couldn't find it locally and Bath&Body works doesn't ship to Canada. Msgiblet was kind enought to share this website with me ... www.sleekhair.com Their prices are better than any I've seen for the Mop-C, but of course you have to take the shipping into account. But if you can't buy it locally, it is always an option !

I seldom get 2nd day hair, but anytime I have - it has been after using this product. I've actually had strangers approach me to ask me what product I have in my hair.
FrizzBgone is offline   Reply With Quote