I think the Curl ENHANCING cream has been discontinued. They have changed it to the Curl Defining Cream. I never tried the enhancing cream, but was told by one of the stores that carried the line that it was one of their best sellers. If you were able to get it at a good price, it would likely be worth trying ... and maybe stocking up. They didn't know whether they would get the defining cream in; I'm really hoping - it would be so nice not to have to pay shipping.

I can't say how long a tube would last, because I rotate my products all the time ... I've had mine for a couple of months now, but I only use it once a week (twice max). It is quite thick, so I wouldn't think that you would need to use as much of it as you do other products.

The other thing is that if it gives you second day hair, that is a savings right there !!

It is definitely more expensive than some of the other products, but if I was a one product girl, this would be my HG for sure.
Hooray for frizz free curls !!!!
Originally Posted by FrizzBgone
See, this is what I don't get about these hair product companies. If it's one of your BEST SELLERS why discontiue it?!!?. DUH!
Anyhoo, I was on a mission to find this today and was at the local mall and picked it up at Bath & Body Works. I'm do for a poo and the works today so I'll give it a try and see how it goes. I'm afraid I won't get the results everyone else is. I have the type of hair that seems to hate everything everyone else on here loves. Go figure!
3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"