Curious if anyone has tried this with a lot of humidity in the air and how did it perform? Second day hair for some of you? Congrats!
Originally Posted by Infraredhead
I tried it and it held up great ... even at the pool while waiting for my daughter to finish her swimming lessons ...., that is a first for me !!
The only thing was that I over did the amount I put in my hair ... probably due to my concern over the humidity ... my hair still looked good - lots of soft, well defined curls, but my hair felt coated and product-y.
www.sleekhair.com has the Mop-C for $14.99 a bottle. Msgiblet told me about the website; she has ordered from them before. I haven't yet, but will be. Buying it locally is awesome, especially if you can return it, but so far this appears to be my only option.
I can't believe that BBW allows you to return a product because you don't like it ... WOW ... I wish there was a BBW here
Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!