View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 10:04 AM   #8
meegs

Bowl. Definitely bowl.

I've been scrunching and plopping with t-shirts for several months now. I find they work just as good as microfiber towels, and they cost me nothing. I just use old t-shirts that I don't really wear anymore, but are still in good condition. I have plenty so even if one or two sets are in my always-overflowing laundry basket, I'm still good.

I am still a devotee of the pixiecurl diffusing techinique. The only time my hands touch my hair is when I'm scrunching in my product(s). Once my hair dries I will scrunch out the crunch if needed and/or do little touch-ups. But until the hair is completely dry, it's hands off for as long as possible.

The plopping and diffusing combo does more to enhance and control my curls than any product has ever done. The right products are key, but the plop + diffuse is the magic bullet for me. Without one or both, my hair can be a wacky mess.