View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 04:44 PM   #26
beauticurl

1/12/06
My gym is closed today and tomorrow because they are adding new machinery to the weight room so I had to workout at home. Did a Tae-Bo workout, about 45 minutes long. It was good--kinda kicked my butt
Breakfast: 1 cup whole grain WW cereal (im not on the program but like the taste and the 100 cals a serving) with 1/3 cup fat-free soymilk, 2 eggs scrambled with basil, oregano, thyme and a shake of red pepper flakes. 20 oz. water
Lunch: 6 inch roasted chicked breast sub from Subway, no cheese/all the veggies/a squirt of mustard. 1 bag Light Lays chips, Diet Coke. Water.
Snack: salad with iceberg lettuce, spinach, red and green pepper, onion, a few green grapes and 1/2 Tablespoon fat free italian dressing. Water.
Dinner: planning on a baked potato with salsa, some baked fish and a few steamed shrimp. Dessert=Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich, these are awesome!
I'm going out of town tomorrow so it will be difficult to not have control over what is presented to me (I'm teaching at a weekend retreat where food is catered). I'm planning on drinking lots of water and keeping portions small. Good luck to everyone!
beauticurl is offline   Reply With Quote