Kathymack
How did your hair behave with the rainy weather?
Have you continued using it?
How are you liking it?
Have you tweaked it since the original?
Kaden, I have to admit that I haven't been using the All in One all that much. I've become quite the PJ and need to try different combinations. I do, however, have a 3b cousin who uses it all of the time and loves it. For awhile, I was using it over everything (like a gel) because I wasn't getting enough curl from some of the curl defining creams. I'm pretty sure that I was using it in the pictures of my avatar and signature--probably over Mop C Curl Enhancing Cream.

As the basis for my latest attempt, I made an infusion of most of the herbs I saw on products (probably about 15!) I used distilled water and added preservative, so it can be the base for anything I do. I also thought I might use it as a curl refresher.

For my "flax seed gel" I simmered 6 T flax seed and 2 T rosemary in 4 cups of infused water. I put it in a muslin tea bag, so I didn't have to strain it. It didn't get as thick, but always needed to thin it down so it would spray.

I added:
2 t Epsom salt
1 T Africa's best oil
2 T Vegetable glycerin
2 T Aloe Vera gel
1 T honey
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams