1/17/06
Gym: 31 minutes on elliptical at high intensity, and 10 minutes on the treadmill running about 5 mph. Felt great afterwards!
Breakfast: 2 whole grain waffles with 2 tablespoons sugar free syrup, 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt with 1 teaspoon strawberry preserves (also sugar free), and 1 handful of green grapes. 20 oz. water
Lunch: Can of Progresso minestrone soup, 1 cup fat free soymilk, and 3/4 cup peaches. 20 oz. water
Snack: Salad made with red leaf lettuce, chopped green pepper and onion, mushrooms, a little sliced tomato, 1 teaspoon bacon bits and 1 tablespoon fat free italian dressing. Mmm! 20 oz. water
Dinner will be oven-fried chicken (chicken breasts dredged in a little flavored bread crumb mixture and baked) and a baked potato, probably with green beans or some other veggie. And a SC ice cream sandwich for dessert!
I'm trying to drink only water these days. I don't like what caffeine does to my body--yet I still love diet drinks and would drink them 24-7 if I could. I also drink flavored water sometimes (sugar/caffeine/calorie free) which is better than diet stuff, I guess. I get bored with plain water!