Ok ladies, I finally decided that I need some help in losing weight. I just can't seem to drop it like I used to. So Wednesday I joined Weight Watchers. After doing research between Jenny Craig, Nutri System and WW, it seems like WW is the best fit for me since I can still eat what I want to an extent. However, sticking to the points part of it is a little harder than I was anticipating. But I did some grocery shopping today so I can coordinate my lunches and dinners for the week and I ordered a couple books from WW to help with dining out, etc. So wish me luck ladies, I have about 50 pounds to lose.

Also if you are looking for a change of pace in your workout, I got the DVD called Shapely Secrets (of an infomercial. It's a 7 minute workout you do everyday. I know 7 minutes sounds ridiculous, but I have been doing it the last couple days and I will tell you I feel soreness from exercising. And you don't need any equipment or anything. Basically you are working muscle against muscle. It's definitely interesting. It won't be my sole workout because I need to add in cardio too but it is something easy to start with.
Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town