Thank you for your feedback.

Kathy, do you use Round Trip without a leave in?

I just clarified and then deep conditioned my hair. I'm sure I could have some kind of build up since I haven't clarified in a while. I'd love to make this product work!

I think I used about five pumps-my hair is a little longer than shoulder length. Is that too much? Not much came out with each pump.

Sherry
Originally Posted by sherry7899
I always use a leave-in! My crown/canopy is very dry, so I sometimes use two. Current fav is CJ hibiscus banana. I just put this on the crown/canopy. Sometimes watered down Shea M, but I don't love this like the others on the boards do--it's a little heavy. I've been trying the Giovanni and the KCKT. They are not moisturizing enough to use alone. The rest of my hair doesn't need a lot.

My hair is just shoulder length in front--inverted bob. I'm stingy with the product. Probably two full pumps, at most. You may be using too much. When I read through this thread, I saw that people use the PMRT as a leave in, a curl enhancer and a gel. I use it as a curl enhancer. I'm thinking of using it as a gel. Maybe some Pink Boots, ReCoil or LOOB over leave in with this on top. You may not get as greasy.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix and CCCC