View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 02:16 PM   #17
Nappy_curly_crown

Send a message via Yahoo to Nappy_curly_crown

You gotta remember...Miss Jessies only recently added mineral oil to its formulas....and even with the more natural stuff, charged a lot less than they do now!!! I remember when the curly pudding was $20....and now that ish is $38. In addition to the price increase you gonna fill it with nasty stuff....NO THANKS!

Now...I can see WHY Mr Dicky would try this move. You got chicks that will pay ANYTHING in to have some good hair!!! Any product that promises to "elongate the curl" or "turn kinks to curls" and is a GOLD mine!!! He's basicly playing on the self image issues that a lot of women have.

How many posts have i seen where chicks join the board and thier first post is about "enhancing thier curl" "better curl definiation" or what have you. Or they are in the middle of a transition asking how to make thier curls pop. A lot of them don't even CARE if thier hair is healthy or thriving....they just wanna know what product they can use to get them some good hair and the heck with all that other ish.

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Nappy_curly_crown is offline   Reply With Quote