View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 09:03 PM   #10
susancnw

Good luck. I've got a friend that lost over 100 lbs on WW...so the same fortune to you.

The 7 min is not silly. I wanted something I could do at work. The guys I work with are in WY 40 hrs a week, and there is not that much for me to do...I have done so much that I can't even make work anymore.

MSN.com has 5 min workouts...I set an alarm on my computer and every hour I get moving for 5 min. I also take my dog to work now 3 x week (like I said, I'm the only one there) so I have to go out at lunch and walk her for 30 min. We've got nice walking/bike trail. I found a bike in our shop area and got permission to ride it. I'm such a rebel that I'm not going to wear a helmet! Anyway, I have a 'routine' worked out for MWF and TTH...I do the lunges on the days when Jess is not with me as she wants to lick me on the calf as she follows me up and down the hallway,which makes the lunges stutter
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Mark Twain.

susancnw is offline   Reply With Quote