I had the Coppola BKT done 6 days ago and I LOVEEEE LOVE LOVE it.
The first 3 days are really crappy because your hair has this waxy stuff in it and itís PIN-straight and glued to your head. You really get tempted to wash it out but you canít for 72 hours.
When I washed my hair I could already feel the difference, my curls were no longer there tangling up under the shampoo. I let my hair airdry to check it out and it dried to a FRIZZ-FREE naturally wavy lookÖ very very slight wave with body and bounce and very shiny. I then blew it out and it literally took me 10 minutes to get a salon-style looking blow out. I got rained on later that day and guess what? NO FRIZZ!! NO LITTLE CURLS TRYING TO COME THROUGH!! It was great. Itís been 3 days since my first wash and Iím still amazed at how I really seriously donít have any frizz or any kinky curlÖ just great healthy looking naturally straight/slightly wavy hair (not pin-straight)
Love it.
Love it.
Love it.
And no sore throat or nose or anything from any fumes like some people have reported. My eyes stung a little when they put the mixture near my bangs but nothing to write home about. The worst part had to be 3 days of helmet-head.