View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 09:14 AM   #8
CurlyCanadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlylaura View Post
Why are you going out with men that don't like a physical aspect of you? How long into the relationship do they let you know that they don't like your hair?
Thats what I'm wondering? How can you date someone that is so outspoken about something he doesn't like about you? I could see if you smoked, or drank too much, but your hair?

When I met my ex, he had a goatee. LOVED it on him, but then he shaved it off one day. I told him I preferred the goatee, but I would never bring it up more than once or harp on it.

I think its one thing to compliment your straight hair (obviously what he likes more) but he shouldn't complain about your curls...thats just rude!
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn
CurlyCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote