Hey guys, I got bored with my hair so last night after I detangled I putin flexirods. Of course I woke up this morning and after a horrible nights sleep, it still wasnt dry! It was very pretty though, but my camera is acting right anc the pics are turing out weird. Its going back in the bun either tomorrow or wednesday. This was the first time I wore it out in awhile, wish it wasnt on a monday! Ive alternated between twists and buns, and after the twist no twist out. The result is a much faster detangling session!

Oh, and thank you so much hola_lo2002! I cut my hair from waist length to my ears about four years ago and have been growing it with few trims in between ever since. I try to take care of it, be gentle, wear it up often, and only use heat maybe once or twice a year in order to get it where id like it to be. My hair has always grown kinda fast, but I think really taking care of it has helped me retain the length I get. HTH!
Super Thick corkscrews and waves. LOVE Elucence MBC, Giovanni 50/50 condish, Qhemet Products, V05 Calming Chamomile Tea Therapy condish, Jessicurl WDT. These are my official HG's that I love oh so much
http://www.youtube.com/user/Curlypad?feature=mhum