I'm a bleached curly!!!

Now I'm sort a caramelly blond, but I've been all over the spectrum, including almost white blond.

I do straighten most of the time, but I keep up with DTs (coconut oil & honey once a week) and my hair is in great shape. I do find I need the ends trimmed a little more often, but other than that its incredibly soft and I get great definition when I do go curly.

I gave up getting it done a few years ago and started doing my roots myself. I was using the Herbal Essence bleach kit, but about a year ago switched to 100% Colour and am really happy with it. Its not as strong (might not even be bleach?) and gets my colour exact without worrying about timing or going too light.
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn