Quick question for those ladies who work out. Do you wash and re-bun your hair everyday? I've been working out and I have to at least rinse my hair. When I work out I sweat alot...I mean ALOT!...so I can't hold off rinsing. Do you think this will effect the growth? Do you have any tips on maintaining the 'do while working out? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Yvonne
Originally Posted by smokindiva
Hi smokindiva, I work out every other day and since the challenge I have been wearing two strand twists in a bun. Before that I would spritz with a leave in before working out. My friends thought it was yuck but my hair never dried out and it did not stink either.

http://public.fotki.com/curlycherry28
Originally Posted by curlycherry28

smokindiva I was wondering the same thing... I teach jazzercise 4-5x a week and i get nasty-sweaty
I just started wearing a bun this week, so I'll have to wait and see how long I can go without rinsing my hair. I taught yesterday, and when I took my shower afterwards, I just took my hair out of the bun. I didn't rinse it, but it did get a little wet.

I guess I'll just have to listen to my scalp If I end up co-washing every day like I have been that'll probably defeat the purpose of wearing a bun.
mostly coarse texture, normal porosity... I think?
HG: Generic Matrix Biolage, KCCC, KCKT, CBSS WSHP