Medussa-

You know that I think your hair is breathtakingly gorgeous. Your entire fotki album is an inspiration for me to keep growing my hair - it's an inspiration to all curlies of all curl types period.

WOW.

I see that the KCCC looks good but gives you smaller curls. I think you might like that look sometimes as a change. Keep playing with it - the best features of KCCC are the moisture, all natural ingredients and fact that it combines moisture with hold (even though I still need to use some gel with it).

I think that Jojoba Jelly would be a HG dream product for you. I hope it gets offered again, although it's not helpful to get hooked on products that aren't available on a steady basis.

Do you have luck with Jessicurl products? I am thinking that a Too Shea conditioner wash followed by Aloeba and Confident Coils as leave in/stylers would give you big waves, which is yet another type of look for you to sport when you feel like switching up
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."

"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
- Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)