1: most people think owning a business is so COOL, but they could never imagine the struggle and stress[/B]

2: sometimes i get tired of always having to explain myself to friends and family

3: i wonder what its like to feel free... really free... worry-free, stress-free, anxiety-free, guilt-free?

but to end with a positve: the fact that i'm still here means there's still PURPOSE left in me and that alone means alot!
Originally Posted by jamaica81
other thoughts:
[B
Ditto everything bolded. I have a full-time job, but also have a business. I could have so much more business, but a lot of times I just don't have the energy to keep going. I keep putting off working on my website because of projects I'm working on with clients. I have absolutely no work to do on my full-time job, and I'm working from home, so this is the ideal time for me to work on it. Not me. This was my routine today: got up at 5:30 and went to the gym, came back home, took a shower, got back in the bed and slept til 10:00. Got up and fixed breakfast, ate, and went to a dentist appointment at noon. Came back, ate lunch, put this funky henna on my head, and now I'm doing absolutely nothing. God must be so disappointed in me.
Originally Posted by GlammourGirl

I just started reading this thread. The quotes above really resonate with me. Started my own practice 1 year ago and the stress sometimes can be so much. My main goal in life now is to try to really come to grips with what makes me happy. Do I need all the material things I craved for so long? Do they make me happy? I am happy when I am on the top of a mountain that I just spent hours hiking up to, surrounded by nature. I am happy when I am in the arms of my loved one. I am happy when I realize I am healthy and strong.