View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 10:24 AM   #95
amaralice

Send a message via Skype™ to amaralice

Thanks Shones! I figured that out once ...and then promptly forgot it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shones View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralice View Post
Is it just me or do other people forget where in the hell they posted comments on this site? I'll ask someone a question.... and then forget all about it or to look for the reply. Rude, rude.
Hi Amaralice! There's a red envelope icon on the left (see the main 4a page) everywhere you posted a response to a topic. I just figured that out this week. lol.

Also, I've started using the "private message" function (see upper right corner of the page) when I really want a response from someone. Some of us just forget or we're busy. C'est la vie.
Not the only one at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaica81 View Post
hey heathernicole... i'm here now.. you can talk to me
mozeke: lmao!
shones: thanks for admitting that. i didn't want to be the only one. i'm still learning all the features on this site.

so another random thought:
my birthday so happens to be on a major holiday that is just around the corner and every carnivore that exists comes out to celebrate this day in full effect! so whats the problem?... I'M A VEGETARIAN! well... i do eat seafood, but still. i don't want my salmon next to some steak. and i really don't care for a bbq party. but does anyone listen to the b-day girl. nope. i told my mom i want to go for japanese this year and she gave me that: "uh, oh, okay dear. i'm having my bbq party on sunday. please see if you can come to town." ahhhh!!!!!!!!!

If I use it, I sell it!

4A. Hair goal chin level while curly - achieved Oct 2010!
Next Goal: Shoulder length - Achieved Summer 2012!
New Goal: Bra Strap Level
Routine
DT: Amla Silk Deep Therapy Restorative Masque , rhassoul clay
Leave-in: Amla Lavender Chamomile Leave-In Hair Cream,, honey, Bhaasvataa Oil

amaralice is offline   Reply With Quote