View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 10:08 AM   #28
celeste821

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseRCurls View Post
Ok, so I'm on another website, which shall remain nameless, and I respond to a post by describing my hair type as 4A. How about when I submitted my response, the website automatically changed 4A to nappy. Ok...? On this same website I've noticed that when people talk about relaxers and perms, the words are always spelled weird, like p.erm for instance. Now, I understand that the website wants to keep the discussions about natural hair, but to censor a post that describes a hair types is, in my opinion, going a little overboard. What are your thoughts?
I actually left two other site for kind of the same reason. I had just found out about natural forums and I did a search and found a really popular one, so very happy I dived in. Well let me tell you my head was all but chopped off because I responded to a post about getting her hair straightened for her husband. I said go get it done by the Dominicans and make him happy for the day then wash it. I think I was ostracized after that. It's like bigotry.
celeste821 is offline   Reply With Quote