New to these boards so I just wanted to say hi! I have always been one to workout but I do go through lulls and right now I am going through one. I have been so busy this summer and I am having a hard time finding time to workout so as you can guess my body's response is around a 5lb weight gain, tired, unmotivated and just simply feel like a blob. I need to get back into the swing of things. Is there a week long detox thing I can do before my 15 year highschool reunion? I am not asking to find a quick fix but just something that will make me feel better in a week without starving myself of course. After that then hopefully I can get into a routine again.
Originally Posted by ljo0310
How about just emphasizing fresh fruits, veggies and whole grains for a week? Try to avoid processed foods, alcohol, heavy fats and simple sugars. Along with that, try to get outside when you can, breathe fresh air and go for a walk every day. I would also highly recommend meditation and yoga, if you're up for it!
2Poodles Southeast PA
fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC