My routine...well, I don't really have one. I condition with whatever conditioner I have...I've had Suave M&H, Suave Coconut, V05 Strawberries & Cream, Suave Lavender, V05 Tea Therapy, uhh...a bunch of other ones that I can't even remember. Currently it's Suave Coconut.

So I condition with Suave Coconut. I use a ton, and comb through. Rinse partway out and leave some in. I use Garnier Soft Curl Cream then aloe vera gel or an Aussie gel. And I've experimented once or twice with Jane Carter Nourishing Leave in and Suave Aloe Vera Gel. And I tried a few times leaving jojoba oil under gel. Oh - I usually mix honey with conditioner.

As of recently (like, in the past week or so), my hair has been more frizzy and puffy than usual...there could be a few reasons to this...last week I did a 5-minute protien treatment and didn't DT afterwards. Lastweek I was also using jojoba oil under gel, which I have never done before. I also used Jane Carter Nourishing as leave in last week.

My hair has been really really frizzy, esp. the top layer. It will *not* hold a curl. The bottom layer does, but it's still more poofy than normal. It's like, if you look at my hair (the top layer atleast), you can definatley tell it's curl. But you mostly see flat, undefined poofy frizz, not spirals or corkscrews.

How does this sound for a Curlmart order -

- Elucence
- DevaCurl OneC
- Curls Spiral Curl Cream
- Jessicurl WDT
3b/c...or thereabouts.

Album: http://photobucket.com/albums/a119/CrazyCurlyQ/

Password: curlomania
(albums are on the lefthand side)