View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 11:53 AM   #32
Josephine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndi View Post
So, I haven't posted, because I've been having some mixed emotions.

The date went well and we both enjoyed the concert. When I emailed him to say thank you, he said that he was looking forward to our pets' playdate, but didn't actually ask us to join them anywhere which I thought was weird. I don't know what to say.

Now for the mixed emotions...I came home crying. The whole time I was at the concert, I was thinking about my ex-boyfriend. We haven't been together in years, but we hooked up when I was home at the end of June. I can't help it. There's just something between us that I can't explain. I know we're not right for each other, but I'm afraid I'll never have that connection again with somebody else. I seriously thought we were going to get married before things fell apart. Even my mom loved him and was excited that we were spending time together when I was home.

I was wondering how your date went. I'm sorry about your ex. I feel like I'll be going through the same thing if/when I start dating again. I'm hoping if you meet someone with a better connection things will get easier.
Josephine is offline   Reply With Quote