View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 09:23 AM   #276
CurlyHairedFarmer

Send a message via AIM to CurlyHairedFarmer

In many ways, I was a very lucky child. I had gorgeous hair as a child. It was soft, frizz free, long, and full of pipe curls. My whole family was in love with my hair. My mom just detangled with her fingers and only washed it every 4 days so she was pretty good with it. I feel so lucky that my parents didn't have my hair cut short.

As I got older, my hair of course turned into a frizzy mess because of hormones. From 5th grade up until my freshman year of college I had no idea how to take care of my hair. In junior high I was often referred to as fluffy and no boys talked to me. My close friends however loved my hair and the fact they could "boing" my curls.

In high school no one really paid any mind to me, but would compliment me when I would occasionally straighten it.

When I got to college I finally learned a few things and started diffusing my hair upside down. My best friend loved it, and boyfriend didn't. He was an ass anyway, always trying to change me. I dumped his sorry ass.

Now, I embrace my curls and refuse to straighten it. My boyfriend now is so in love with my hair, and much to my aggravation, loves to touch it. He says my hair is wild, crazy, and beautiful just like I am.

Currently Loving:
Shampoo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Smoothing, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Beauticurls Leave-in

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers -CJ Curl Queen, CJ CCCC Lite, CJ CIAB, CJ Pattern Pusha, Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam, Mop-C Curl Defining Cream, BRHG, KCCC
CurlyHairedFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote