View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 12:13 PM   #6
butterfly22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dogla
Hey, I see you're using some of the products I've got on my wish list! I'm a productjunkie too (it's bad, it really is I just ordered 8 products from kroeshaar.com and am already looking for more cause I just discovered mariposa!! OMG!! LOL...).

I checked Mariposa yesterday and I really want to try Qhemet, Curls Whipped Cream and Jessicurl's DT and Cleansing Cream (decisions, decisions ...). Could you tell me more about the Qhemet and Whipped Cream? How do you use them, why do you love 'em etc.?

I've also ordered the Mimosa (@kroeshaar.com), I'll let you know what it did for my hair when I get it!

I also ordered the Curly Girl book, do you follow CG?

Well, I'd love to hear from you! Hor i srefi!
I have used most of the qhemet products.

Honey bush gel= soft defined curls with no crunch. Not a hard hold.
Amla olive heavy cream= very moisturizing and it makes your hair soft. You only need to use this 3 or 4 times a week. The moisture will still be there the next day.
Olive and honey balm= this one is also very moisturizing. It gives great shine and soft hair. Its great for twists and braids.
Olive cream detangler: my favorite. Its very nice and creamy. It gives my hair slip and sooo much moisture. I only need to use this every other day. Its great for detangling. I like this on my puffs.
Soap of alep: very nice noo poo bar, but I like shampoo better
Whipped cream: I'll update you on this one. I'm just starting to experiment with it. So far I like it.

I dont follow curly girl. No poo method doesnt work for me.
I just got the curls spiral cream and extacy tea conditioner today. I heared that its better to use the spiral cream and whipped cream together.