View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 03:44 PM   #52
SherryL

My salon just started offering the Coppolla service this past month and my stylist was telling me about it during my cut today.

I had Japanese TR done back in 2003 and am in NO rush to ever have pin straight hair again; however, loose waves that I can work with or blow out when I want to is a totally different story.

I rarely ever wear my 3a curls natural... they can be so wonky... some days frizzy waves, other days spirals... sometimes both of the same day. I usually just airdry overnight in a low ponytail and then blowdry with a large round brush in the AM. Takes me about 10 minute total.

I wonder how much ease I would gain with the Coppolla system? The one thing I am fearful of is that I swim in a chlorinated pool 2-3x a week (part of triathlon training). I'm leary of dishing out $300 for something that I inadvertently wash down the drain during a swim.

The results that I've seen in this thread are really beautiful!

I'm a curly-headed runner, triathlete and foodie! Sweat, chlorine, sun... my hair gets tortured by it daily. It somehow always manages to 'bounce' another day!
SherryL is offline   Reply With Quote