banjo- thank you for motivation =) i guess it looks a lot shorter to me then everyone else yea im so lucky to be in nyc too i appritiate it every day we have all the curl headquarters at our fingertips pretty much.

curlincinator- i thought carlos was one of the majoy people at devachan? when i scheduled my appointment i didnt specify my stylist bc i didnt think to and i researched the board 2 days ago and i didnt see jeffs name anywhere but refused to reschedule. when i went in i just told jeff i didnt want to lose length i wanted it to be easy styled and the ends cleaned up and thats what he did he wa ssoo nice explaining to me how he had to take off a little bit extra since my ends were like split in 2 always like an upsidedown W with the \ and / practically horizontal (if that makes any sense at all) i think the shape is a u ill take more pictures tomorrow or sat so maybe you can tell better...if you go to jeff if u want bring in the pic of the back of my hair and tell him to do that for u im sure he would LoL =)
Diane
2C blonde long hair

•ojon + curls
•goal: to grow my hair to my waist!

•hair timeline:
-last cut 4.27.06@ devachan by jeff
-colored 3.6.07
-trimmed on 10.1
-softened @ ouidad 10.20