You're hair is beautiful!

I agree with Banjocurl: you don't hardly even notice the loss of length. I think once your hair gets past a certain length, it's long and people don't really pay attention to where it touches on your back. They just think you have long hair.

I'm so jealous. I wish I could find someone who specializes in curly hair cuts. I don't have as many options where I live. I need a trip to the big city!
Originally Posted by Brio
Ditto everything you said!! Right down to the terrible NC salons for curlies Let me know if you ever find someplace and I will do the same.

BeachBlondeWavie - I love your haircut and your hair is beautiful! I had an entire foot cut off from my hair do to damage, and, I hate it shorter. It is easier for me to handle and style longer, so, I know how you are feeling. But, I think yours is still very long (mine is shoulder length :x ) and is a very good length for you It sounds like you had a very good day yesterday!

Kimmyc had very good recommendations for creams. I was thinking that since you like curl enhancers that re:coil and Rockin' Ringlets would be good options for you.

One more thing, do you think your hair is wavy now, because of the relaxer? I was confused when she said that to you, your older pics look like you are a 3a to me