i made a new hair album for post devachan cut pics, i started with today and in one pic i saw i still had the length u guys said i did -

my hair turned out really good & defined before when it dried (my friend complimented it tonight! shes a 2b wavy and started asking me questions- we all know what website i directed her too heheh) but today i noticed a deal of FRIZZ

i have a question regarding cg- can it be that because i just started cg and my hair isnt being coated down now my silicone and bad ingredients that its just reacting this way for now but then will get better??? any advice towards this will be soo appritiated!

oh also, my hair color looked a little duller then normal today. i didnt use my john frieda hair glaze that ive been using since feb due to the 'cones in it. can this be why? or can it also have the same CG temporary effect?

i went to the mall today and picked up the set it free spray, i will use it next time i wash. i also got mister right for 2nd day hair revival & the 6oz. bottle of b'leave-in for my purse since i got the 16oz. at the salon with the pump and i cant carry that. my mom decided to give me money owed to me right while im in the middle of a PJ attack LoL it wasnt the best idea.

i think sunday i will try onec as a dt, i did ouidad the last 3 weeks but its expensive so if i can rotate it with onec that will be great!

thank you soo much again everybody for compliments on my new hair, i think without all you curlie and wavies id be more freaked out by the length then anything else but im okay and in love with my cut LoL
Diane
2C blonde long hair

•ojon + curls
•goal: to grow my hair to my waist!

•hair timeline:
-last cut 4.27.06@ devachan by jeff
-colored 3.6.07
-trimmed on 10.1
-softened @ ouidad 10.20