View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 12:07 PM   #34
QuirkyYogini

Quote:
Originally Posted by smo6767 View Post
Thank you so much for this thread! I never understood how to go CG other than don't brush your hair (which I already knew) and don't use silicone shampoo's. I've looked at lots of the links, and i'm totally ready to go CG. THANK YOU THANK YOU! *BUMP*
No problem! I'm so glad that it's helping people! I still return to it when I forget something or am trying to link someone to info, but it's nice to see that others find it useful too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onethousandcurls View Post
This is amazing! Finally confirmed I'm overconditioned! I thought it wasn't possible because I've only ben co-washing everyday for a week, but then, I guess my hair was never that dry (I took good care of it pre-CG).
I'm glad it has helped you! I'm so jealous of your overconditioning! I know it's silly, but I hope I am able to do that one day.

Products:
9/02/08 Went CG
05/12/09 Still CG. Cowashing with VO5 Lavender Luster. I then condition with Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Styling with VO5 Lavender Luster conditioner with my wide-toothed comb.

http://public.fotki.com/QuirkyYogini/

QuirkyYogini is offline   Reply With Quote