I had this treatment done for the second time on September 26th (my first treatment was July 3rd). While I should have been able to get another month or so out of the process, my hair is naturally resistant to just about anything (color, other straightening treatments, etc).

The first treatment in July made a difference in terms of blowing out my hair, but not exactly the results I had anticipated and expected based on the posts here and opinions of others.

WELL.......

This second treatment did the trick! It took me only 15-20 minutes to blow out my hair with NO FLAT IRON required. And, I did not have to overly fuss during the blow dry process. I cannot get over how much more manageable my hair is and what a difference it made.

My stylist explained that some folks do benefit from a second treatment as the effects are cumulative -- well, she was right!!

I am beyond thrilled with the results! Incredible!

Again -- so others don't have to scroll back, I had my Coppola Keratin Treatment done at Salon Luna -- located on Merrick Road in Bellmore (Long Island). 516-765-3666. Kristy does the treatments; Allison does my cut and color; Paul also does my color.