I am trying to find an alternative to pink boots - just because my hair is looking a bit fluffy and I am going through the elimination process......... again!! I could also do with a heat protector as the winter months mean more diffusing! The Body shop Cottonseed Curl Boos seems to check all the boxes but is it GC?

I don't use the body shop products much as there so called natural products seem to have a lot of ingrediants in them. However this is the ingrediants of thier Curl Boost:

Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyquaternium-72, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Gossypium herbaceum, Mel, Panthenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Phenylpropanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, PPG-5 Laureth-5, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Citronellol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxycitronellal.
Originally Posted by monkeycurl
Yes, it's CG. I've been using it on and off for a while and it suits my hair - it works well with home made flax seed gel or Umberto Giannini Curl Friends gel.
Marchioness Chinoise in the land of Mancunia Productia Junkia in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

DT: AOHR
Wash: Anita Grant babassu bar
Leave-in: Body Shop cotton seed curl boost with manuka honey mixed in
Gel: Umberto Giannini Curl Friends scrunching gel
Odds & ends Lime juice, honey, Anita Grant cafe latte
I brush with a Tangle Teezer & love Flexi-8's

www.public.fotki.com/janeyliz
www.thelilyfoundation.org.uk