View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 11:14 AM   #15
janeyliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeycurl View Post
I am trying to find an alternative to pink boots - just because my hair is looking a bit fluffy and I am going through the elimination process......... again!! I could also do with a heat protector as the winter months mean more diffusing! The Body shop Cottonseed Curl Boos seems to check all the boxes but is it GC?

I don't use the body shop products much as there so called natural products seem to have a lot of ingrediants in them. However this is the ingrediants of thier Curl Boost:

Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyquaternium-72, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Gossypium herbaceum, Mel, Panthenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Phenylpropanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, PPG-5 Laureth-5, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Citronellol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxycitronellal.
Yes, it's CG. I've been using it on and off for a while and it suits my hair - it works well with home made flax seed gel or Umberto Giannini Curl Friends gel.

DT: AOHR
Wash: Anita Grant babassu bar
Leave-in: Body Shop cotton seed curl boost with manuka honey mixed in
Gel: Umberto Giannini Curl Friends scrunching gel
Odds & ends Lime juice, honey, Anita Grant cafe latte
I brush with a Tangle Teezer & love Flexi-8's

www.public.fotki.com/janeyliz
www.thelilyfoundation.org.uk
janeyliz is offline   Reply With Quote