Hello Everyone!

Please forgive me I haven't been on here in a while. I started a diet in April and I am proud to say that since then I have lost 60 pounds (i'm feeling like janet jackson ). My diet consisted of soy protein for the first 3 months and then I introduced fish and chicken back into my diet and I occasionally have red meat. Unfortunately around the middle of july my hair around my temples started to thinning and they keep thinning! I also noticed the rest of my hair is not as full as it use to be. This is really stressing me out (which is probably adding to the hair loss!).

I have tried organics hair serum but not for long (I didn't see any results). I am now rubbing vitamin E oil on my temples twice a day (my sister told me this would help) I'm not sure what is causing this. I was using a Goody brand headband that was pure elastic and may have made the condition worse...but I am thinking its mainly my diet. Could it be that I am not having enough protein in my diet or vitamins? Please help I would love my full healthy hair back