What a fun thread! Adiamond, go head girl. Your look is too cute!
Well, I tried a new arsenal of goodies this week to combat my dry hair.
- Cowash with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa
- Condish with AOHR
- Mixed some of the above as a leave in
- Twist out styled with shea butter/jojoba mix
- Been adding the mix for moisture daily
- Used some castor oil this morning - omg wow!
So far so great! Everything I used made a difference I could feel. I think my hair got used to my previous products so they weren't helping at all. Lesson learned. Encourage the pj within and try a new regimen every few months. I did it when I was relaxed, so why did I stop? duh.