So... 4a/b's What did you do to your hair today?
View Single Post
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Suburbanbushbabe
Visit Suburbanbushbabe's homepage!
Find More Posts by Suburbanbushbabe
Join Date: May 2006
Very rare for me to wash hair on a weekday morning, and I have a cold too. But I did
- cowashed with Suave Naturals, gave my scalp a good massage
- conditioned & detangled with
Curl Junkie Hibiscus & Banana deep fix
, washed 70% out
- Added KBB hair Nectar, and the last fingerful of Qhemet Burdock Root Butter Cream.
- Added a little KT because it just helps everything clump
- Gelled with Theraneem Leaf and Aloe Gel
Airdried totally by Noon and it's looking great. Theraneem is not as frizz-proff as
but I can get next day hair from this.
My blog -
My FOTKI -
Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.