Spoken like someone who's never watched O'Reilly or Fox. I could say that all the pro-Obama posts are just MSNBC rhetoric parroted by Keith Olbermann and the like. I just think it's wrong to dismiss a differring opinion by saying it sounds like Limbaugh or O'Reilly or whoever when Susans post was calm, rational, and not inflamatory or confontational.
Originally Posted by NYCurlyGirly

It's not wrong to dismiss a differing opinion and if you read the posts here from the original poster, RedCat, and others here, you would see that they did not argue a differing opinion.

What they argued was INCORRECT, MANIPULATIVE PROPAGANDA. I put that in caps because that's key here and it's clear that you either did not read the past posts leading up to this, or you simply aren't concerned.

I'm a veteran and a conservative, but I don't appreciate anyone or any posts that make conservatives look like some sort of extremist caricature. I also don't appreciate when ANY party tries to seal my vote by using fear tactics, progaganda, and basic untruths.

THAT is what people here have had a problem with and if you read past posts here, you'll see that. If you don't see it, I assume you simply don't care.

Frankly, the law student, veteran, and conservative in me finds fear tactics/propaganda/untruths insulting. Give me facts.
Last Relaxer: October 2007
Transition Period: 1 Year
Final Big Chop: October 2008
Hair Type: 4A/3B/3A/4B WTH?