View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 08:55 AM   #37
Ms Kitty

Send a message via Yahoo to Ms Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella View Post
Sorry you're feeling frustrated Susan! I was feeling discouraged about politics, about an electorate (frankly on both sides) who seem to believe that the answer to every question is. "More government please!" but I'm a glass half full kind of girl and there are many positive aspects to a Dem sweep. First, 4 years of Joe Biden's comments, OMG he is f-ing hilarious! Second, Chris Mathews can really tingle for us, I'm hoping they'll forget to turn the camera off on election night and we'll catch Christopher pleasuring himself to the election results The Dems running everything will give Parker and Stone plenty of fodder for some excellent South Park episodes. Finally, and most important, an Obama administration may be really the best thing that could happen for the Libertarian Party, I think we'll win over a lot of new people when they realize what uber-government intrusion in our lives is really like. I thought about bowing out of here too, but I'm enough of a contrarian to stick around and be the libertarian Jimminy Cricket chirping in liberal ears!

Are you kidding, with BUSH listen to our phone calls and reading our emails under the guise of checking for terrorist. Are you really serious?
HHC
AOHR Deep Conditioner
Coconut,Jojoba and JBC oils
Rosemary Oil/w horsetail,coltsfoot and Nettle leaves.
My own homemade mixtures
BlackStrap Molasses

http://public.fotki.com/mj11051

Last edited by Ms Kitty; 10-26-2008 at 09:09 AM.
Ms Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote